viernes, 13 de julio de 2007

The interview

1Where did you find the job?
Ill fined the job in the web site ourartisticjob_workdesing.com posted in June 15.


2Why do you think you are good for this position?
I think I’m good because you’re looking for someone that help you to finish the demosheild project because I worked 4 years in as director assistance in Creative company and there also I manager the web area, in addition I work for Cameron White as a photographer and I have experience in logo design.


3Do you know what’s demoshild looking for?
Demoshild is a corporate manual project that only needs someone that helps you in the website area, creating a visual image that combines the corporate manual and the information of the company.


4Do you have experience in this area?
How I say after, I have 4 years working in the website area in the creative company and I resolve many projects that satisfy to our clients and in addition I try to make designs that generate good results for the people and for the environment.


5What are your computer skills?
I believe that I have the skill that are you looking for because I worked with Photoshop, Corel draw, Dreamweaver, Illustrator , Freehand, fireworks and HTML script and other logo programs and video editing programs .


6Are you interested meeting new people?
Yeah, in the 2000 I worked in Grace´s café as a waitress and that helps me a lot because in this industry because you learn to hear the people needs and tread them with respect and that shows me how to deal with every kind of personalities. That teaches me to understand what the person want and understand their thoughts and ideas.


7How do you handle a heavy workload with many deadlines?
I always work under pressing but I think that the best way to handle all the projects in the same time is organizing your time.


8Would you rather work on a team or on your own?
I rather to work in group, because you have more time to finish the project.
Also I think that too many heads things better than one and it helps you when you’re close and any idea came into your head.