viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

MY COVER Letter

June 2, 2007

Ms. Mariel Cardens
Creative
45 Etiwanda Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503

Dear Ms. Cardens:

Ill find the job in the wbesite ourartisticjob_workdesing.com.
I am submitting my resume to you in response to your advertisement for a Production Artist in the June 1, 2007 to Demosheild presentation. I believe I have the skills that you are seeking and would like to be considered for this position.

I have extensive layout and design experience and enjoy working on precise, detailed projects. In addition, I possess over 4 years of experience in logo design, camera work, website design, and photography and desktop publishing programs. I am highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry.

A current resume detailing my previous work experience and educational background is enclosed for your review. I look forward to discussing this further with you and reviewing the needs of your company in greater detail. I can be reached at (0261) 7874391 or by email at tatydg_pote187@hotmail.com.

Sincerely,

Thajia Di Gaetano

Thajia Di Gaetano
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407